Thursday, November 26, 2020

Shopping Almost Done

 I have almost finished the majority of my Christmas shopping.  Of course, everything is for the grandchildren.  Everyone else gets taken care of next.  Our snow has been replaced by rain once again but we are forging ahead with preparations for the big day. We are fortunate that our area is not covered by any of the major covid shutdowns.  However, I am still doing a lot of my shopping on line except for what I do locally.

Got bad news about my car yesterday.  I picked it up from getting the snows installed and oil changed and the mechanic told me it is on its last legs-or wheels.  The undercarriage is badly rusted and there is a crack in something serious.  We have decided to hang on to it for emergencies and only use for driving into the village.  It will probably last for another year before I have to shoot it.  I should have had it undercoated every year but didn't.

Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Our Toyota had a crack in something underneath too. We were turning into the dairy one day and the car went CLUNK. Whatever had broken. We were 20km from home and needed a tow to the junk heap. Just be careful. I sent my second parcel off to the kids in the GTA. One left to get packed. I'm still knitting though...

    ReplyDelete