Wednesday, May 20, 2020

A New Gazebo

If you have been reading this blog for any length of time, you will know that we live in an area where spring brings not only flowers and birds but also flying bugs.  the latter make it very difficult to sit outside and enjoy the former.  I have been wanting to get a gazebo with screening for some time but hadn't been able to find what I want in a price range I could afford.  This spring we came up with a solution.  A friend gave us a bug tent that had never been used in the size I wanted.  I ordered a gazebo without the cover and today we put it up.  We don't have the tent over it yet but I think it will work really well.  It does take up most of the deck that we can live with that for this year.  Perhaps next spring we can enlarge the deck.
I also got another bird feeder this week as we have a plethora of birds.  I am going to have to put up another hummingbird feeder as well as we have at least two families and the males are not in a sharing mood.
I am still making masks although the orders have slowed down.  Both our Premier and Prime Minister have been promoting the wearing of them for when you can't social distance so that may pick things up again.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment