Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Puppies in a Basket.

tqpm.com
Unfinished Baskets


These basket blocks in the making are part of a quilt by Isobel Meekins (one of my favourite designers) that was part of The Quilt Pattern Magazine's virtual retreat.  I am way behind but thought you might like to see my version of the blocks.  Is there anything cuter than puppies in a basket?
We had an really heavy rain storm here earlier in the day but it has cleared up somewhat.  It is still hazy which makes the fall colours  along the driveway look like a Money painting.
Do any of you use a Quilt Planner?  I have got interested in them recently and will probably make my own version.  I like the idea of having all my UFO's , kits and quilt ideas listed where I can see them.  It will also be handy for keeping track of what needs to be done by when, who has what in their store or web site that is for sale as well as a lot of other information.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment