Thursday, April 26, 2012

Puppy Pig Fetish?

Play With Me
Before I went away to the quilt retreat, I bought Heidi a rubber pig.  I thought it was so funny because, when you squeeze it, it oinks.  Now, I am not sure that the purchase was a good idea.  Heidi carries it everywhere and even sleeps with it.  We were thinking that she thought it was a puppy but momma dogs don't usually chew on their offspring or want you to throw them.  Perhaps she has a pig fetish!
It is a bit dreary outside today so I have been baking.  I've made bread and some cookies which makes the house smell nice.  Not sure what I am going to do for supper but probably something that needs cooking in the oven.  The weather will soon heat up and cooking won't be fun so it is nice to do it now.
I have had to quit working on the quilt that is on the frame as the roll is getting so big that I can't do the pattern.  I have ordered some bicycle pant clips as I think I can slip them over the roll to compress it a bit. (I had fun explaining to the teenager in the hardware store what they were.) In the meantime, I am finishing up another top and have another two quilts in the preliminary design stage.
Welcome to the most recent people who have become followers of this blog.  You might want to check back posts for the free patterns.
Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna - I have a hint that might help with the thick roll. Each time you roll your quilt, press down on the quilt part all across evenly and it compresses the part on the take up roller. If you do it each time, you can get a lot more mileage out of your small throat machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. buy havanese puppies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. Adult Toys Australia

    ReplyDelete