Friday, August 23, 2024

Husband Not For Sale

 I have had a busy week culminating with the completion of a quilt top and preserving a bushel of peaches.  Some of the peaches will be made into marmalade and the rest will be for our winter desserts.  It is just over a week now before my youngest sister and her grandson arrives in Canada.  She is the one who owns the property next to us although it is not yet developed.  She recently bought a camper which is on our property and she and Michael will be able to stay in it.

It is such a joy when a family member comes for a visit even if they stay somewhere else.  The camper will give us all more room as well as a place to have down time.

This is a very simple quilt and it would be suitable for male or female of any age especially if they like dogs.  My husbands legs are not for sale.
My neighbour made this sign  for my birthday.  I finally have hung it on the outside of the door to my studio.  I especially like the hedgehog as they are on our family crest and I am very fond of the little creatures.  I now have a customer baby quilt to do and would like to made a scrappy quilt with all the pieces I am cutting up.
blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment