Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Scrappy Step Two

 Next step for the quilt:  Take one 5.5 inch white square and draw a line from one corner to the opposite side on the wrong side.  Do this with all the white squares.

Lay all the 7.5" squares right side up and place a white square on each one, right sides facing.  Align the white square with a corner of the red.  Marked line should be horizontal as you would do with half square triangle.  Sew along the marked line keeping the stitching just to the right of the line.  Repeat for all squares.

For the past while, I have been looking for a camper for my sister to use when she is here on holidays.  It has been intensive with searching web sites, contacting owners and sending links to my sister who is in England.  We have finally found one and will be bringing it home this week.  We are all pleased with it.  It will be on our property for a bit and then moved to my sister's which is next to ours.  We will also be able to make it available to other family members who want to visit.

In addition to this, a family member was taken to hospital for emergency surgery and another is having some health problems.  The first will be home shortly so now it is just the other to be praying for.

On the plus side, our garden is in and doing well.  However, I still haven't got my long arm working.  That is my next must do.

I will post a photo of the quilt next time.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate in asking.

(A pattern preview)




Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment