Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Gardening Time

 We are getting some sunny warm weather and our spring flowers are blooming.  Hubby has added another level to our raised beds so I don't have to bend so far.  I will be planting our tomatoes and potatoes in them soon.  The petunia's and other flowers that I started indoors are doing well and will soon be planted outside along with the geraniums.  

It is hard to focus on the sewing machine when it is so nice outside but the blackflies, which have arrived, help keep me focused.  I was making good progress on the quilt that is on my long arm frame when I noticed that one row was over the preceding one.  Now I am getting practice unsewing.

I hope to be sharing a scrappy pattern with you soon.  In the meantime, check out these sewing hacks.  There are some great ideas here. https://www.facebook.com/SimpleCrafts.K4

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. I just put in a new raised bed this year, still have to finish filling it. It's raining today, so I'm in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share here on how Mr Pedro granted me a loan of £820,000.00 to expand my business at the rate of 2% annual return, Iam so grateful and I think I should share it here. here his email address: cf-loans@outlook.com / WhatsApp +393510140339 if anyone here is looking for an affordable loan rate.

    ReplyDelete