Friday, December 29, 2023

A Lovely Christmas

I hope everyone had a good Christmas.  I got the virus that has been going around, but, fortunately was well enough to go to the in-laws were we all had a great meal and every better time of fellowship.  We don't see the children very often so it is always a surprise to see how much they have grown and matured.  

I got the second memory quilt finished and took both of them with us to give to the new owner.  She was pleased with both which is always a relief.   I am attaching a photo of the quilt.  I tried to remove the people as I am posting the photo without their permission but it was to involved to do the photoshop thing.  As they are family, I don't think it is a problem.

We took our little Heidi with us and I could see how her age was affecting her.  A lot of time she didn't seem to be sure where she was but everyone was patient with her-even the youngest children who usually like to talk her for walks around the house.

I had been hoping to get a lot of quilt related work done this week but that didn't happen.  I hope I will be able to get it next week.

Have a Happy New Year and I hope 2024 will be full of blessings,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment