Thursday, June 22, 2023

Summer Gardens

We have had a few really hot days again but it is cool in the house.  I have been able to go for my walk with the dog after four as the road is in shadows by then and the pavement cooler for Heidi's feet.  Yesterday, the road crews had fixed a bump in the road and I hadn't noticed the tar was still wet.  Fortunately, Heidi only got one small rock stuck to her foot and very little tar.  

Our garden is doing well. This is one of the planters.  I bought another perennial today as they were on sale.  I should have got a few.

 

 I will be really glad when I get my other eye done.  Right now, unless I use a magnifying glass, I can barely see to thread a needle.  I am still quilting though.  Just have to take it a bit slower and rest my eyes periodically.

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment