Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Operations Finished.

 I have completed surgery on both eyes now and am just continuing the eye drops.  I probably won't be getting my new glasses until August.  For now I am using dollar store ones as well as those from an old prescription and they are working fine for computer work, quilting, reading and so on.

It is really hot and humid here with little to no breeze.  I was saying to hubby that we need to get up at four a.m., do our work and then go back to bed. The heat is hard on the animals.  Both the cat and dog lay either on the linoleum or wood floor as they are cooler than carpet.  I make sure their water bowls are full as well.  We are a pet loving family.  My sister's dog won 'dog that the most people would like to take home' prize at her local village fair in England.  Dylon is a German shepherd.  My other sister also has a shepherd but Willow hasn't won any prizes yet.  Heidi would probably win for most people loving.

I hope to have some photos of completed quilts within a week.  I have almost finished one of the memory quilts as well as a top for a customer.

Hubby had to move our (non functioning) generator so I could expand my flower garden. I got a lot of perennials when the garden centers were closing down and need to get the last of them in the ground.  

Always something to do.

Stay cool,

blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment