Thursday, June 1, 2023

First Quilt Show.

 What a difference a few days make.  We have gone from a cool wet spring to above normal heat and dry conditions.  The area have been declared a no fire area  of course there is always someone who thinks the rules don't apply to them.

I have a customers quilt loaded on my frame.  It took me a while to decide how I wanted to quilt it but have decided to use a ruler for the blocks and free hand leaves around them.  The ruler work takes longer but I rather like the preciseness of it

I am getting ready for my cataract surgery on Tuesday.  A week prior to the operation, I have had to do eye drops every other house (except when I am sleeping}.  I don't see to be able to manage it myself so hubby has taken over the job.  It is really handy having a mate that was in health care as you age.

Tomorrow I am off to a quilt show with some friends.  This will be the first one since the pandemic and I am looking forward to it.  One of the vendors is an on line quilt store so am interested in having a look at the quality of her fabric.  Will take some photos to show.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment