Friday, October 7, 2022

Two More Shoulder Bags.

 I have had a busy morning.  I made two pumpkin pies, apple sauce (for the ham) cranberry sauce (for the turkey) and a large apple crisp.  We are expecting 10 family members and friends tomorrow, so I wanted to get as much done ahead of time as possible.  Hubby has peeled a large pot of potatoes and they are waiting to be cooked.  Ham has also been cooked and sliced.  We will reheat that Saturday.  The oven isn't big enough for both the turkey and the ham.

We are hoping the weather will be nice but rain is predicted.  I started going down the driveway with Heidi but didn't get far before we were hit with cold raindrops.  We scurried back up the hill a lot faster than we went down.

I finished two more shoulder bags yesterday.  They are addictive.


I am doing each one in different fabrics.  The purple bag view is the back and it has a pouch.  I think I will make the pouch deeper on the next one and maybe add a snap closure.

I hope all my Canadian readers have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We have much to be thankful for living in this wonderful country,

blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment