Thursday, September 21, 2017

And the Grand Prize Winner Is......

I finally completed my Shattered Squares quilt top today.  I am pleased with how it turned out and think it will look great on a dining room table.  I am also pleased that, with the exception of the backing fabric and what I am giving as the final prize, I used up all the Island Batik fabrics that I received in this shipment.  Considering the amount that we get, I think that is quite and achievement.
This project was part of Island Batik fabrics  Back to School Blog Hop
 
 
 
Shattered Squares Sept. 2017

Shattered Squares-Close Up

Our weather continues to be unseasonably warm.  I took the dog into the village while I got the mail and did some banking but, somehow, my car ended up in the parking lot of our local ice cream store first  As we are almost at the end of summer, I thought I may as well go along with what the car decided and bought a cone.  Heidi enjoyed the occasional like of my sticky fingers.
Tomorrow, I take hubby for his appointment with the surgeon and to get another x-ray.  I am hoping he will be given permission to use a walking cast which will give him a bit more movability.
And the grand prize winner of a selection of Island Batik fabrics is: GranChris.  You have until Monday to contact me with your mailing information.  Congratulations.

Don't forget that the other Ambassadors are also having giveaways.  I put a list of the blog hops on last Thurs. post.  Be sure to check them out.
Blessings
 

1 comment: