Tuesday, July 25, 2017

10,000 Steps of Discovery

The weather was lovely today.  I got my laundry out on the line and it dried quickly, did a bit of gardening searching for flowers amongst the weeds and a few other odds and ends.  Most of the rest of the day was spent tidying my quilt room and sewing.
I loaded a crib blanket onto my machine and have got about a quarter of that finished. I am out tomorrow and Thursday but expect to get it completed on the weekend.
Here are some photo from the old part of Quebec city.  The rather odd shaped elephant is a Salvador Dali sculpture.  He is one of my favourite artists so I was pleased to find this.



I am very fond of old Quebec and enjoyed walking around the streets and discovering lanes full of artists selling their products, remains of the forts, and street performers.  We clocked nearly 10,000 steps (each) by the end of the day.
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment