Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Blessing Others

Hello all.  I hope my Canadian readers all had a blessed thanksgiving.  Some of my in-laws came here for a pot luck style meal and the weather was nice enough we could eat outside.  The younger members of the family were trying out some of their motorized vehicles and, while the neighbours might not have appreciate the lack of mufflers, the kids had fun.  They were thoughtful and stopped after a couple of trips down the driveway.

The food was, of course, wonderful and little cleanup to be done afterwards.

Hubby and I are still not feeling 100% but we have to be better tomorrow as we are taking our grandson to his aunt and uncles where another family member will ferry him to the airport.  It has been wonderful having him here and he will be greatly missed.

I have mentioned that another lady and I are making clothes that will be donated to children who have been freed from the sex trade. In the photos attached, you will see a little dress.  I made it and my friend made the trouser set.  She is a very good seamstress.  Other people have donated underpants and ready made clothing.  I can only imagine the difference these items will make to these poor little ones.

Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment