Thursday, January 4, 2018

A Purr-fect Christmas

 I just finished this little Christmas     table topper/wall  hanging which I have named A Purr-fect Christmas.  I used some left over bits and pieces of Island Batik fabrics.
The kitty applique is something I have had for years and it worked perfectly for this projects.  It looks as thought the kitty is playing on a tiled floor.
I think I am getting back to routine after the holidays although  not completely.  There still seems to be a lot of extra things to do.  We had company both morning and afternoon which was nice and still had the usual chores of getting in wood and looking after the chickens.  They are a lot happier with the new heat lamp and the warmer weather.
I have started taking down my decorations little by little.  Will finish the job on Saturday while doing the laundry and other chores.
I have been working on a New year Mystery Quilt which I hope to have finished before the end of the year!  It is a Merry Mayhem mystery.
Sounds like we are getting another storm coming in.  It hasn't been bad the last couple of days and it is supposed to get quite warm on Monday.  Will be a good day to widen the walkway.
Stay warm and safe.
Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment