Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Two Hour Quilt

We all had a good sleep last night so today I was able to get some work done.  I made cookies, brought in wood and did the usual housework things.  I have just finished a baby quilt for the sale.  From start to finish, I don't think it took 2 hours to make and that includes 20 minutes to get it on the frame and quilted.  If you are interested in knowing how I made it, send me a comment.
It isn't fancy.  Just a panel with pieced backing and poly batting.  I quilted it in a lose meander.  Cheap and cheerful as a friend says.  It will however, still make a lovely gift for a new baby and last for many years.
Tomorrow I will do the shopping that I was going to do today.   I have some pillow forms to cover and a few small items to finish and I will be ready for the sale.





This photo was taken 3 years ago today.  Hubby is heading down the driveway to test out his tractor.  We had a total of about 1 inch of snow fall between yesterday and today-much less than in 2014. It is always fun looking back and seeing what happened a few years previously.
Our little dog is doing really well.  Other than missing hair where she was shaved and a bandaged tummy, you wouldn't know she had undergone an operation.
Blessings, 

No comments:

Post a Comment