Friday, July 21, 2017

On The Positive Side.

I apologize for the sporadic posts lately.  I know you will understand when I say that I am spending as much time as possible with my sister before she returns to England.  That happens tomorrow.
I am grateful both my sisters do come to Canada as frequently as they do but it is still very difficult when they leave. We have enjoyed our holiday together and she has been able to see a lot more of her birth  country.  Our mother returned to England in 1963 taking my younger brothers and sisters and, if we lived less than a 100 years ago, I might never have seen them again.  So, I do try to be grateful and think on the positive side.  I try, without always being totally successful.
This photo was taken from our room in Ottawa where we stayed on the first night of our trip.  More photos and some stories yet to come. 
Have a great weekend.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment