Friday, June 30, 2017

Happy 150 Birthday Canada

Happy Canada Day.  It is too bad that today wasn't July 1st as the weather was lovely.  Got outside for a walk and did a bit of gardening.  Tomorrow, it is back to the rain again.  We are still planning on going into the village and taking part in some of the events.  It is a shame with so much work and money spent to celebrate that the weather isn't going to cooperate.  Of course, it still could.  Fingers crossed.
My sister arrives from England tomorrow and will be here late evening.  They will be exhausted so we won't be doing any visiting until the next day.
I got my Island Batik project finished for this month except for the binding.  I will post a photo when it is complete.
My posts will be a bit spotty this month as we will be going hither and yon with my sister.  I will try and upload some photos of the things and places we see.  I am grateful to a dear neighbour who will be house sitting and looking after the dog and chickens while we enjoy ourselves.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment