Thursday, June 29, 2017

Brag Mugs

Thank you for all the good wishes re my eyes.  I have decided that I can live with these floating things until I need to get something done.  Most people have some sort of issue in their lives and this is minor compared to what others deal with.
We had a nice surprise in the mail today.  A parcel arrived from the grandchildren and when we opened it we found, in addition to some lovely photos, two travel mugs with the children's  pictures on them. Grandparent's brag mugs!!
We are looking forward to using them and showing off the photos.
I am gradually getting the house ready for my youngest sister's visit.  Make some vegetarian soup today and a couple dozen muffins.  Just a couple of days now.
It doesn't look as though the weather is going to be very nice for Canada Day.  We are planning on going into the village for the classic car show and the guided walking tour if it isn't raining too badly.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment