Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Fabric Needed

This is frustrating.  I am just finishing up my granddaughter's quilt and discovered that I am short a 5.5 inch square of fabric.  I have looked everywhere and cannot find another bit tat will work.  I will probably switch the colour on the top row but am hoping someone has a bit somewhere.
Just on the off chance you might have a bit, I have included a photo.  I bought it at Fabricland.  The colour shown is accurate.  The largest flower is under a half inch wide.  I only need that square but if you have more and want to get rid of it, I will take it.  There isn't any info on the side selvage.

 
 
 
It has been another lovely day and I went for a long walk, helped hubby take the sap buckets from the trees and then just sat outside for a while.  Hope you had a good holiday weekend.
Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment