Thursday, March 23, 2017

Face Time?

I'm weary.  I keep waking up around 4 a.m. and not getting back to sleep for a couple of hours.  Of course, I then sleep in and drag around for the rest of the day.  I did get some quilting done today but not too much more than that.  I have been finishing up the last bits of getting my programs signed up with windows 10.  I still have EQ to do but haven't the mental patience right now.
I did get out for a walk this afternoon although the driveway was really muddy.  I tried to keep Heidi away from the muck as much as possible but she still came home with dirty feet and tummy.
We are supposed to be getting another day or so of nasty weather and I have a couple of friends that are heading east.  It has to be done but it isn't the best time of year for travelling.
Have any of you used Face Time instead of Skype for on line communicating?  One of my sister's was telling me about it and suggested I check it out.  We do a lot of internet chatting with our grandchildren as well as my family that are in England. The time lag is irritating and it would be nice if there was a way to not have it.
If you are on the roads tomorrow, stay safe.  Slow down and increase your following distance so you can get to your destination safely.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment