Thursday, January 26, 2017

Quilt Show Winners.

Dogs can be just like children.  I took Heidi out for our usual walk today and didn't bother putting on her socks. We were going along the road so I knew the snow wouldn't be deep and, therefore, she wouldn't get snowballs stuck on her feet and legs.  Made sense in theory except she wanted to climb the snow banks and investigate the ditches.  By the time we got home, her little legs looked like they had developed some strange white fungus.  Into the sink she went much to her irritation.  Of course, I could have kept her leash tighter so she would have had to stay on the road but she does enjoy the snow.
I spent a good bit of time in the studio today quilting.  The previous couple of days, were spent at the computer getting caught up on my writing  but now that is done, I can quilt.
Have you seen the winning quilts from the Road to California show?  If not, here is the link.  There are two Canadian winners.  I am particularly fond of the entries by the Japanese quilters.  The artistry and attention to detail is amazing.  I am still working at getting my binding to lay flat.

http://www.road2ca.com/2017-winners.html

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment