Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sales and Sewing

I am just about ready to stop and spend some time listening to the television while knitting.  I have got everything done that was on my 'to do' list today so am feeling good about what I have accomplished.  I didn't get much quilting done but as I will be spending the day doing that tomorrow I don't mind-or not much anyway.
Hubby also had a productive day.  He left the house early to take a neighbour for his cancer treatment, did some grocery shopping for me and then got some odd jobs done after lunch.  We took the dog for a walk in the afternoon so, that too, was taken care of.
Even though I didn't do any physical sewing, I did some mental.  I came up with another 9 patch block pattern using 5 inch squares so that is four for the booklet. 
There are a lot of on line sales happening this weekend.  If you are looking to purchase a quilt for a special someone, including yourself, check out:  www.quiltsforsale.ca. Some quilts are reduced by 50%.  Others offer free shipping in Canada plus a discounted price.
Craftsy, the popular site for patterns and hand made items, is also offering some great prices.
It's Black Friday all weekend long on Craftsy! Enjoy up to 60% off all kits and supplies. Plus enroll in any class for $17.99 USD or less. www.craftsy.com
Happy Shopping,
blessings,                               

No comments:

Post a Comment