Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Back Woes


I am sure you are aware that our moon is closer to the earth than normal and many people are out taking photos.  It has been overcast here but, when I looked out last night, I saw this hazy glow behind the black tree branches.  I zipped out and took the photo.  It is a bit out of focus as I couldn't hold the camera steady enough (must get a tripod) for the slow shutter.  However, I think that adds to the eeriness.




 

I did well at both craft sales on Saturday so will have some spending money for Christmas.  I made an extra wall hanging card holder which I will put into a local store to sell. It is only 25.00 if you are interested.

I had to go to the doctor's today as I have been having back spasms.  Very painful.  He practices alternative medicine and quickly got me back to normal without pills.   My  back still feels tired and achy but no spasms.  I was hoping to drive to Orillia to see my sister tomorrow but am going to have to make sure I don't do anything to stress my back.  Disappointing, as she is here visiting her son and family as well as an adult grandchild.  We will have to do our 'visiting' on the phone until she comes back again.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment