Thursday, October 27, 2016

Yes, I Need an Extra Machine.

We got our first real snowfall today.  Of course, there were vehicles in the ditch  and collisions everywhere.  It isn't going to stay and with  the rising temperatures, it should all melt tomorrow.  Then, when we get the next  lot, we will repeat the collisions etc. I don't understand why people have to get used to winter every year.  It is like having to get used to eating the last meal of the day every day.  This is Canada.  We get winter every year.  Slow down, increase your following distance.  In fact, if you do that all the time, you won't have to change your driving habits when those flakes start to come down.
Well, that is my rant.  Today, as I mentioned yesterday, I went to a friends to quilt.  It is always such a good time and we look forward to it with great anticipation each month.  I always try and get everything ready the night before including my lunch which is put into my reusable bag in the fridge.  The next morning, it only has to be added to the load that goes into the car.  Today, I was about half way to where I meet the other lady who carpools us to our destination when I realized I had forgotten my lunch.  It was too late to go back so I decided to just buy something at the small store where we meet which is what I did.  When we got where we were going and got the vehicle unloaded, my friend realized she had left her machine at home.  Fortunately our hostess has an extra one so it wasn't a problem.  So, if you hubby wonders why you have so many machines, this is a good example.  And I didn't feel so silly about forgetting my lunch! Just one of those days.
Blessings,                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment