Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Fall Fair Time

I did much better than I expected at the fair this year.  Between hubby's operations and then my dental work plus an extra heavy amount of customer quilts and writing to do, I really didn't get a great deal of time to spend on my entries.  Therefore, I was pleased to have all my quilts win a first and my doll clothes, ladies blouse and crocheted vest all got second's.
The first two photos show some of the quilts with their ribbons and the others show the actual quilts.





Small Quilt

Wall Hanging

Unquilted Top (It actually was sewn together but this is the first photo I grabbed from my files.  Might hand quilt this one for next year.

Couldn't find another photo of the table runner so will post one of that later.

We didn't stay at the fair very long as my mouth was hurting.  Went to the dentist again today and got some more adjustments done.  I have a friend who had her dental work done about a week before me and she is almost back to normal.  That is encouraging.
Hope those of you with children got through the first day of back to school without mishap.
Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment