Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Down Sizing

The weather was lovely here today.  Rain had been predicted but didn't arrive so Heidi and I were able to go for our walk this afternoon.  I think that little dog has a watch hidden somewhere.  We generally go out around 3 o'clock and, if I haven't made any indication that I am getting ready, she comes and looks at me.  Today, I was finishing up something on the computer and listening to the radio.  Just as the news came on, Heidi appeared around the corner.
I got my Island Batik project finished today.  I just had to stitch around the applique pieces.  I hadn't planned on doing that but a lady in our quilt group convinced me that a small zigzag stitch would look better than just sewing around close to the edge.  I used a variegated thread from Superior and, I must admit, it does look good.  Am doing the binding now and them will take a photo to show you.
I am downsizing.  I have more sewing machines than I need so am selling my Baby Lock embroidery machine and my Janome Quilter's Companion.  Both have the manual and all attachments.  If you are interested, send me a note and I will give you the details.
I have also started a small on line business.  If you look to the right side of the screen under the Pages heading, you will see the link.  Again, just send me a note via the comment box and I will get back to you.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment