Thursday, May 12, 2016

Pretties

It has been another lovely day.  I got another bunch of chores finished and the only item left is getting the flowers done for church.  I completed a foundation pieced block I had started and will do joining sashing which will finish it off.  Today was the last class for the applique group I am leading.  We may start up again in the fall if the ladies need more instruction.
I bought the wool for the vest I am going to make but will have to get something different as I don't have enough.  This is a really pretty yarn so I think I will make a sleeveless pullover with it.  I should have enough for that.


Sale on Kits and Supplies

 Craftsy is turning five this month .  For a very limited time, they are celebrating with major markdowns on best-selling kits and supplies. Just think; You didn't even have to blow out any candles to make this wish come true!    Check out the deals by clicking on the link: www.craftsy.com
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment