Thursday, April 28, 2016

Good for Gracie.

Gracie has almost finished the first quilt.  I had some problems earlier on today with thread breakage.  I changed the thread even though it had been working, Changed the needle even though it only had a couple hours use, threaded and rethreaded the machine.  Double checked the bobbin to see if it was installed properly.  Then checked the bobbin tension.  It was off a tiny bit.  Voila.  Off we go.
It has been a lovely early spring day.  It wasn't warm enough to go outside without a coat but the sun was shining.  Hubby and I went into the village to take care of a couple of things including a stop a the library so he could get some more books.  I took Heidi for a walk to the pond and through the bush later in the afternoon.  I just love walking through our back woods.  It is always so peaceful.
My sister has arrived from England and we will be getting together later.  It is so nice that both my sisters travel to Canada fairly frequently.
Just in case you know anyone in the market, I have a few left over items from my old frame set up to sell.  I no longer need the laser that is used for quilting pantographs, the speed controller and the upgraded (metal) Gracie carriage.  All these items can be seen on the Grace Company web site (graceframe.com).  Let me know if you are interested.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment