Friday, March 18, 2016

Spring Fever

I officially have spring fever.  It was hard staying indoors today.  Despite the snow that is still covering most of the ground and a chilly breeze, I wanted to be out raking and planting.  Instead, I had to be inside taking part in a video conference regarding my insurance case.  The defendant's lawyer as well as mine and a court reporter were in a room in Edmonton while I was in front of my computer in my studio.
It turned out to be more stressful than I anticipated but I think I did okay.  I now wait to here if they are going to accept my proposed settlement price.   I did manage to get a smile from everyone when I was asked what I now did for recreation.  The lawyer asked how often I quilted and I told him "as often as I breathe".
I got a couple more of the 365 challenge blocks done today.  These were the mitred corner ones and they were a lot easier than I anticipated.  I did do them using my own method which was similar to hers. I hope to get a few more blocks done tomorrow so I will be almost caught up again.

My latest quilt has been posted to my Quilts for Sale page if you would like to check it out.  The link is below.
Blessings







http://www.quiltsforsale.ca/DB/search/quilter.php?page=1&ArtistID=274

No comments:

Post a Comment