Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year

Good-bye 2015.  You have been a good year and we have had a lot of good times together but it is always fun to see what the new year has in store.
We aren't doing anything to celebrate other than having a few nibblies and watching a Shrek movie.  I got the blocks sewn together on the project that was on the design wall and have them in rows.  Those of us that signed up for the 365 day block challenge received their first one today as  in this country we are a number of hours behind Australia.  So many people had signed up that the server couldn't handle it.  I had to refresh a number of times but was finally able to access and do the download.  I think I will pick out some fabric tonight and then get started sewing tomorrow. I will post photos as I go along.  We will see how long I stay on track.
Enjoy your evening.  Stay safe and I with all the best in2016,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment