Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Crib Quilt Finished.

 
This is one of the quilts I had been working on.  the first photo (which is just noticed is upside down) is a close up so you can see what I did with the sashing.  The second, which also appears to be upside down, shows the whole quilt.  This one was fun to make as I loved the colours. The binding is in two sections.  The yellow is a folded strip that was sewn on first and then the back binding added.  If you look at the bottom of the second photo, you can see what I mean as I bent the yellow over the black.
I used the grey background fabric for the backing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I got the last of my Christmas shopping done today so, other than a bit more baking and setting up nativity scenes, I am finished.
Christmas Blessings,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment