Thursday, December 10, 2015

An Overnight Stay

Hubby's operation went well although the surgeon decided to keep him in over night because there was scarring from a previous op. in the same place.  He is in a lot of pain so I think he is in the right place although the house is empty without him .
I have had supper and done a few odds and ends and now can relax for the rest of the evening.  We left for the hospital just before 10 a.m. and I didn't get back home until after 4 p.m. so it was a long day.  I got a bit of shopping done but I found it hard to concentrate when I was thinking of my dear one.  I thought he would be done by the time I got back to the hospital but he hadn't gone in yet as an emergency had come up.
He will be laid up for about six weeks before he is able to get back to his usual activities.  Then he will have his hip replacement!  It is going to be a fun few months but he has done as much as possible to get everything ready  Wood is chopped and moved closer to the house so the main job will be looking after the chickens and gathering eggs.
I am just happy we live in a country where all these medical needs not only can be done but they don't cost us anything.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment