Friday, December 11, 2015

A Block a Day

Hurray!  Hubby is home.  He called at nine this morning to see if I could be there for ten.  I didn't expect him to be released until late morning or early afternoon so I had to do a quick shuffle and out the door.  He is still in a lot of pain which is to be expected but is managing.
I am also managing to get things done.  I finished the quilt that was on the frame and am just sewing on the binding.  I am doing an additional step and putting a folded strip of bright yellow around the edge before adding the black binding.  I know there is a name for that strip but can't think of it.  Once I get the machine part done, I need to get at a couple of baby quilts that have been commissioned.
Have you heard about the 365 day block challenge?  When you register at the link below, you will receive a block a day for the next year.  I don't know how I will manage to get them done but I think I will give it a try.

 
 
Let me know if you register.  A number of people in my on like group have signed up as has at least one lady in our local quilt group.
Have a great weekend.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment