Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Leaves Dipped in Sugar

I've had a productive day.  I completed two tops: a baby blanket in flannel and a Christmas table runner and am planning on getting the first one loaded into the frame for quilting tonight.  This baby one is for a boy so I want to get another done for a little girl.  These will, along with the table runner, be put into a craft sale in Nov.  If they don't sell, they will go to the on line site or the local store that carries my products.
I sold a wall hanging on the weekend at a large art sale.  It is the first time I have put anything in that and was surprised to hear that it was bought the first day.  Will definitely do that one again next year.
Before I got to the quilting today, hubby, little dog and I went for a drive in the country.  He wanted to take some wood to his family's hunt camp and I went along because I am a good wife.  I hadn't been back there in quite a long time and the roads were just as bad as before.  The scenery and lovely day made up for that though.
I took a couple of photos on the way back.  The other pictures are of an little oak tree in our back yard.  I took it yesterday morning just as the sun was coming up.  I really liked how it made the frosted leaves look like they had been dipped in sugar.
Blessings,










No comments:

Post a Comment