Thursday, October 15, 2015

Another Top Finished.

A rainy, windy day here in the back woods.  A lot of the leaves are on the ground as you will have seen from yesterday's photo.  It was a good day to go shopping which is what we did.  I bought some flannel fabric for some crib quilts, groceries and a few items to make crafts for a Christmas sale.
I am gradually feeling a bit better each day although not enough to chance driving any distance so hubby took me to Huntsville.  I had to drive back though as his hip was very painful.  I hope he gets the replacement soon.
I finished the quilt top today but it will have to wait for a bit to get quilted.  We are having company for the weekend and I have to do a quick tidy up so I can pretend that our house always looks that way
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment