Thursday, August 13, 2015

From Seeds to Food

I couldn't seem to get into anything today.  I did make some peanut butter cookies and a large crock pot of stew but after that I just frittered away time.  Hubby and I took Heidi for a walk and picked some wildflowers for the house.  We also found a lot of berries growing along my sister's driveway. 
I finally settled on getting a pattern ready for appliqueing.  This is another of the Vintage Tiles Revisited blocks and, after this one, I will only have two more to do plus the sashing blocks.  I am not sure how long I have been working on these but I would think it has been around 3 years-probably longer.  The quilt will be for the guest bed when finished.  I can't begin to think of it actually being completed.
The tomatoes are starting to ripen in the garden, the pumpkins, squash and zucchini are growing bigger. It is such a fun time when we get to see those little seedlings turn into produce.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment