Thursday, April 23, 2015

Skyping

Thought I had better start this earlier today.  yesterday after supper and watching the news, I sat down to write and started feeling really ill.  I went to bed and stayed there until this morning.  I hadn't slept well the night before and, for some reason, my blood pressure really drops when that happens.
Today, I have been trying to catch up.  I have a craft sale a week this Saturday and need to get some things ready for that plus the usual odds and ends that need doing.
The weather here has been a bit discouraging as the temperature has dropped below freezing again and the sun seems to have gone somewhere else.  I am sure I will soon be complaining about the heat but, right now our warmth is coming from the wood stove.

This photo is of the class I teach once a month.  As you can see, the ladies are busily working.
I just finished a Skype chat with a group of friends who are on a retreat this weekend.  I couldn't be with them so this is one way of being a part of it.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment