Thursday, February 19, 2015

More Accomplishments


Another productive day.  I finished everything on my to do list and now can start another one.  Actually, I think I better concentrate on getting some housework done as I am expecting company next week.
I do have another block from a BOM challenge to finish before the end of the month but that shouldn't take too long.
It is still quite cold here but next week is predicted to start warming up.  Warming up now is anything above 20 below!
I just realized today that I forgot to take a photo of the wedding quilt I made for my niece and her new husband.  I wanted to post it to a group site and then couldn't find it.  I am sure she will take a picture for me.  This is the second time I have done this.  I just gave a quilt to a friend and forgot to photograph it as well.  The daughter, who is an accomplished photographer has taken one so it will probably be better than any I would have done.
I am just waiting for the two young women I teach to arrive.  We are working on hand applique today.  I also started another of the Vintage Tiles Revisited blocks this evening.  I only have three more to go.  I forget when I started these but it has probably been two years ago. Will be nice to get them done and quilted.  I think it will be a winter quilt for my bed.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for quilts I've been freezing at night.

    ReplyDelete