Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blogathon



Join in the fun.  Win prizes, discover new blogs.  Just click on the picture.


I think it has finally stopped snowing.  I clean the huge layer of snow from my car and moved in from where I park so it will be ready to go out tomorrow.  I can't remember when I have looked forward to getting my snow tires on before.
While I was outside doing that and shoveling the path from house to parking area, a flock of about 50 geese flew over.  Perhaps they just realized that it was time to get moving or thought we wouldn't get winter this year.  A lot of folk believed that because we didn't get much of a summer our winter would be mild.  The geese appear to have had the same belief.
I have just finished making 6 microwave pot containers as well as couple of tumbler blocks.  Both are another way to use up fabric.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment