Friday, September 12, 2014

Tomato in a Toque.

I thought we had left lots of room for our tomato plants to grow but, apparently, we didn't.  We got a lot of these double tomatoes this year.  Some are quite large.  I thought this one looked particularly funny; like it was wearing a green toque.  Next year, we will have to be more aware of the space between each plant.  They are rather like the cute little Great Dane puppy which grows up to be the size of a Volkswagen.

Despite the crowding, we do have a large crop so goodness knows how much better they will produce if they have more space.

Did you get any frost in your area last night?  There was a possibility for us but it didn't happen.  It is way to early yet.  Funny how everything has been two weeks behind all summer but fall is trying to be two weeks ahead!

Tomorrow, hubby and I are going to a classic car show in Huntsville.  The quilt store is also having a sale so I will check that out as well.  It is supposed to be raining but that is why umbrellas were invented.

I posted a great idea for a casserole carrier on my Facebook page.  It is in video form.  The designer is speaking a different language but I think you will be able to get the gist.  Link to my page is on the right under My Favourite Places.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment