Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Wonderful Summer Fall Day.

Another lovely day.  I just got back from my walk  after finishing my sewing job.  If summer days were like this, warm and no bugs, that season would move up to one of the ones I enjoy.
I have been sewing non stop except for a quick lunch since just after 9 a.m. this morning working on this job.  I make the neck scarves for two scout groups.  It is tedious work and I don't charge enough but it helps out the association and the parents who pay for the uniforms.  It is certainly not something I would want to do every day-or every month for that matter.
The rest of the week and weekend isn't any less busy.  Doctor's appointment in the morning and then to Huntsville for shopping.  Saturday, I am doing a hand quilting demo at the village park and Sunday, after church, there is an all candidates meeting for the election.  We have quite a few running for councillor and I don't know all of them so we are going to meet them and hear what they have to say.

I have been thinking about doing something special for Fridays and have decided to have a weekly Fiction Friday.  On that day, instead of the usual ramblings, I will post a short, quilt related story.
Will try and get the first one done for tomorrow.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment