Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Fowl Purchase

I didn't sleep again last night so am still not getting anything  done.  I did, mentally, design a quilt pattern while I was laying there and have tried it out in EQ so my sleeplessness did have one benefit.
It is lovely and cool today and I would really like to be finishing up the quilt in my frame.  Not a good idea though ass I am sure I would do something backwards.
Tomorrow, we are off to Orillia so I can meet with some quilting ladies and husband will visit with his mother.
He ordered more laying hens today to replace those taken by the varmints.  We don't pick them up until Sept. but I know we will need them.  We haven't been able to supply those who normally depend on us for their nice farm fresh eggs.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment