Thursday, March 6, 2014

Contest Reminder.

We are having the closest thing to a heat wave that we have experienced since last November.  Our temperature is minus 1 C and the sun is shining.  I took Heidi for a walk and we were able to go part way through the bush by following the trail my husband made.  He was out to one of the wood piles he made last fall and didn't think he would need.  Everyone in this area that heats with wood is running out.  I am glad Roger got a log splitter for his birthday so he can, more easily, get a lot more firewood done for next winter.  I really think the longer, colder winters are going to be more of a norm so we might as well be prepared.  If I am wrong, it won't matter.
I finished 15 of the 25 angel blocks today.  I just have to do the quilting step and add a dove.
My friends little dog died through the night.  I feel so bad for her.  Our furry friends are so much a part of our family and it hurts when they leave us.

A reminder of the contest:  buy one of my patterns from Craftsy and your name will be entered in a draw for a free queen size batting.  If you click on "My Patterns For Sale on the right side of the page, it will take you to Craftsy.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Please offer my condolences to your friend over the loss of their baby-I think sometimes losing a pet is worse than a member of the family as they are so much closer and offer unconditional love. bonnie

    ReplyDelete