Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ahh. A Good Massage.

Here it is 8.30 at night and I am just getting a few moments to jot down the days happenings.  I had an appointment for a massage this morning.  First I've had in a long time and I really needed it as I have been having back spasms as well as increased pain in my neck where I had the whiplash injury.  The lady was very thorough and, although it was quite painful, it has done me the world of good.  I had so many muscle knots it was no wonder I was having problems.
After lunch, I spent the rest of the day cutting out pieces for the mini quilts.  I have to make a total of 25 tops, 25 skirts, 25 each of halos, faces and hair as well as 50 wings.  Some of the wings have two layers which doubled the pieces on them.  There are a number of colour combination which  all have to be kept straight.  A few notes are keeping everything in order.
I am looking forward to the construction stage to see how they all turn out.  The fabric I ordered for the background came today and is being washed right now.  I always wash my fabric before using so I don't have any nasty surprises with shrinkage or running colours.  I can also assure the customer that their product is washable.
My husband is hoping to start tapping for maple syrup soon as the temperature is supposed to rise.  Supposed being the operative word. The season is late south of us but we don't usually start until the middle of March so, so far, we are on track.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment