Thursday, January 9, 2014

What a Difference.



 
 
 
 
These first two views are the same as the ones I took yesterday.  Today, the sun is shining.  What a difference.
 
I have been organizing my photos.  At the end of each year, I put everything in a folder named for the year.  Some do go in separate on-going files such as Quilts, EQ Designs, Family, Business etc but doing this cuts down on the amount of time it takes to scroll through everything to find what I want.
 
I seem to be on a panel kick.  I just added borders to a third panel yesterday evening.  I am still working out in my mind how I want to quilt the art one but I think I am about ready to  a test square.  Funny how we can be so nervous about a little thing like fabric and thread, isn't it.
Hope you are getting some sunshine in your area.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment