Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday. Ho Hum.

Friday has arrived.  Actually, when you are retired that doesn't mean a great deal.  Friday is my husband's euchre day and my writing.  Other than that, there is very little significance.  Saturday is when I do laundry and give the house a good cleaning.  I would prefer doing that through the week but, thanks to Hydro One's lowering of costs on the weekend, I have to do it then.
I spent most of yesterday afternoon and evening looking after our dog.  She always reacts to her shots and even when I gave her something to counteract the side effects, she was still pretty lethargic.  I had to lift her off the couch so she could go out to do her thing.  She seems quite a bit better today but still not back to her spunky self.  I think I will take her for a short walk later so she can get some fresh air.  The coolness should clear out the rest of the fog.
I sympathize with her as I react the same way to medications.  I generally have the choice of putting up with what every I have or sleeping.
I did get a few rows done on the quilt that is in the frame.  It is coming alone nicely.
Today, I am going to post a couple more of my quilts that are for sale.  One has been made with charm squares and is called Prints Charming.  The other is preprinted block with dogs.  Not sure what I am going to call it.
Whether you are at home or work, I hope you have a great day and a special weekend.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment