Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nothing Much

My husband's injection went well.  Hardest part is finding where you should park to get to the correct hospital entrance.  Of course, we went to the wrong one and walked the length of the place.  Once we got where we were to be we were in and out in less than an hour.
He will have to have it done again in six months but it will be easier next time as we will know the procedure.
So, other than that and doing a bit of shopping, that has been my day.  I did start sewing the binding on my scrappy heart quilt and I hope this evening to get my baby quilt in the frame.  I am going to be doing something different on this one so will see how I make out.  I am sewing dog bone shapes free hand around the blocks (can't remember if I told you that before) and then doing shadow quilting.
Sorry this is short and not very interesting.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment