Monday, August 12, 2013

Moon Dancing



This lovely photo was taken at one of the nearby lakes.  It is about 10 minutes from us and we went over there one evening when our plans to do something else fell through.  As you can see, the sun was just setting and casting it's last glow across the water.
Saturday, we went for a drive around the Muskoka's and saw a lot more lovely scenery. 
We certainly live in a beautiful part of a beautiful country.
I am normally at quilt group on Monday's but I decided to stay home today and catch up on my housework.  My sister and her friend will be leaving on Thursday so I also want to spend as much time together as we can.  Last night, we all went into the village to listen to a concert in the park.  Just before we left, my husband and I danced to one of the songs and then I got my sister to jive with me.  We were both laughing like silly  and it will be my lasting memory of the visit.  There we were, two grandmothers, past 60 years and dancing under the summer moon.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment